Website The Clorox Company
The Senior Quality Systems Data Specialist performs advance-level data analytics and reporting that includes data mining, mixed methods analysis, interpretation, and preparing summary reports to support the Clorox Corporate CAPA/Action Plans, Complaints Handling, and Process Performance and Product Quality Monitoring Programs; monitors short-term and long-term Quality assurance trends related to Quality Management System (QMS) process performance and product Quality; provides Corporate Quality Assurance (CQA) management with timely analysis and insights for potential corrective actions or improvements; and Works collaboratively with Quality System Elements (QSE) process owners, CQA management and stakeholders to support Quality improvement and data collection and organization.
- Conducts analysis of quantitative and qualitative data used to identify developing trends, monitor product quality, and assess QMS process performance. Generates weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad hoc reports for management reviews. Prepares risk analysis data reports at
- the request of CQA Complaints Handling Specialist, Division Quality Managers, and Quality Leadership.
- Serve as a System Administrator for electronic QMS for assisting users with incident tickets, performing routine maintenance, and assisting users with setting up and maintaining reporting capabilities.
- Leads the development and ongoing maintenance of electronic QMS (eQMS) and Visual Business Intelligence Software dashboards & reports related to Process Performance and Product Quality Monitoring. Close working relationship with PSO Analytics Team.
- Participates in improvement projects as needed. Maintains knowledge of industry best practices for quality metrics and quality data systems.
- Supports nonconformance root cause investigations requiring data support for Corporate CAPA/Action Plan program.
- Assist with internal and regulatory/government audits as requested.
- Some programming skills, especially in optimization software packages
- Strong analytical and mathematical foundation
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team. Builds on knowledge of others. Gives proper credit to others and celebrates team wins. Provides timely and appropriate feedback. Treats people with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and deliver concurrent projects/activities on budget and on time. Anticipates problems and develops preventative and contingent actions/solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of experience with SAS, SQL, Python, and/or R statistical languages
- 2 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative data analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office suite, Tableau or other visual business intelligence software
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A