Website The Clorox Company
The Senior Supply Chain Lead (SCL) provides end to end supply chain expertise and leadership within a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) to help plan and execute comprehensive product change initiatives. A SCL works through strong linkages between the Product Supply Organization (PSO) and multiple cross-functional partners to ensure that the implementation of change efforts supports both the SBU and PSO functional strategies
- Acts of the primary voice of all PSO functions within the project team. Facilitates communication and coordination of PSO functional activities outside of team meetings.
- Provides product supply linkage and leadership on product changes to ensure appropriate speed to market.
- Is accountable for the successful activation of projects through start of ship and technical transfer.
- Manages product supply implementation of product change concepts
- Facilitates functional project reviews and communication plans to impacted supply chain sites and the greater product supply organization.
- Provides leadership to ensure alignment between SBU and PSO functional objectives.
- Develops and recommends an end to end supply chain execution strategy that delivers against short and long term requirements of approved project objectives (i.e. start of ship, volume, Total Delivered Cost, supply risk, SPACE, etc.).
- Provides functional expertise and broad business input within brand/category business teams
- Leadership and ability to effectively influence
- Broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain
- People management experience
- Operations planning experience
- Strong communication, written and verbal
- Teamwork skills
- Experience with demand creation functions (i.e. interface with external customers, Marketing, Sales, and/or R&D).
- Planning and organization
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Qualification & Experience:
- Project management experience
- Experience with production/inventory control systems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or related technical degree or Business
- 5 years’ experience in a supply chain role
- Analytical and decision-making
- 2 years’ experience with desktop & ERP applications
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A