Website The Clorox Company
This position will work closely with the international tax manager and the rest of the international tax team to perform a variety of tasks, including US international tax compliance, foreign income tax provision in accordance with USGAAP, transfer pricing, international tax planning and related modeling . We are looking for a highly motivated individual who desires to grow his or her career in international tax.
- Support quarterly foreign income tax provision in accordance with US GAAP for select Clorox foreign legal entities.
- Assist with the preparation of international tax aspects of Clorox’s U.S. federal income tax return. Responsibilities include analyzing and computing book-tax differences, managing data import and preparing all related foreign forms (e.g. 5471, 8858), foreign tax credits, GILTI, and foreign earnings and profits computations..
- Support the tax department in managing tax audits, withholding taxes receipts collection and verification, and other discrete projects
- Assist with updating the Company’s annual and long range forecasts relating to foreign operations.
- Research, analyze, and draft technical memorandum on a variety of international tax issues including Subpart F, foreign tax credits, E&P, foreign repatriations etc.
- Review and summarize intercompany transactions; maintaining intercompany agreements.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Results driven with high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability and integrity
- Familiarity with ERP systems such as Oracle and Hyperion/HFM not required by a plus
- CPA or Master’s in Tax strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including advanced features of Excel and tax research software and tools
- Positive “can-do” attitude and willing to accept projects outside of comfort zone
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Familiarity and experience with technology tools such as PowerQuery a strong plus
- 2-3 years of public accounting and/or industry accounting experience including international tax experience
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A