Website The Clorox Company
Supports Field Sales teams by gathering, analyzing and reporting sales related data. Monitors sales trends to identify opportunities or challenges that enable team’s delivery of volume and AMPS results for assigned Clorox Customers/Categories.
- Build Capability to Drive Growth and Eliminate Waste: Use appropriate tools, processes, resources to support Field Sales teams and driver greater efficiencies as an operating unit. Communicate findings with wide variety of stakeholders including field sales teams, sales planning teams, retailer contacts and Clorox leadership. 20%
- Drive the Business: Create reporting, interpret financial data, and improve complex business processes and forecasts for assigned brands.
- Independently gather and interpret data and understand business drivers. Identify volume and promotional opportunities that reinforce customer strategies and positively impact sales and profit for the team. 40%
- Engage our People as Business Owners: Develop personal strengths and capabilities to develop and maintain positive relationships within the
- Clorox team and outstanding customer service skills for the Target teams. 10%
- Customer Planning and Business Analysis: Independently engage and interact with buyers, planners, inventory analysts, and other key retailer contacts while driving execution of the field team’s business plan. Mine Target data to provide reporting and recommendations in support of business decisions or initiatives and in support of our mutual strategies with Target. Provide deliverable’s while meeting internal and Target-driven deadlines. 30%
- Proficient on key Clorox Sales & Analytical tools: IRI, Seibel, PBI
- Strong customer service mind set
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to work with a lot of complex data sets, analyze those, and translate them into workable scenarios for the team/customer.
- Our high-performance team is responsible for the merchandising, assortment, pricing and shelving of our products. We use our extensive understanding of consumers, product categories and markets to help grow our retail customers’ businesses, drive profits and increase our consumer base.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with Target
- Minimum 3 years of CPG experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)More about Sales
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A