Website The Clorox Company
The position will oversee the knowledge management and administration efforts of multiple Marketing databases and applications. These responsibilities include maintaining SharePoint sites, developing enhancements to existing knowledge management tools, training, testing, documenting and securing data assets. The position will report to a Manager or Associate Director of Human Insights.
- Work with data vendors for content and content maintenance
- Manage the ongoing maintenance and security of Marketing and related databases and applications (i.e. approving access, manage user IDs, etc)
- Represent Marketing on IT/technology teams as appropriate, providing general marketing input and facilitating issue identification and resolution e.g. testing Clorox initiated software upgrades compatibility with Marketing applications.
- Manage multiple Marketing SharePoint databases and site collections
- Facilitate the development and training of database administration and librarian responsibilities such as training Marketing Link content owners to publish and maintain their own data
- Assist in ongoing training of Marketing SharePoint applications
- Develop enhancements and new SharePoint sites as the business needs evolve
- Track and report usage statistics of Marketing applications and third party tools
- Curate and maintain content for the Marketing Trends platform
- Communication – The ability to clearly present information (written and orally), as well as gain input from others and integrate their ideas into a recommendation.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Pivot Tables, and Box.com
- Well-demonstrated skills in interactive user interface design and visual design
- Demonstrated proficiency with publishing technology for internal and external channels, with particular proficiency on SharePoint and Office 365 platforms
- Strong understanding and experience with web technologies and ability to create custom HTML
- Self-starter – Proactive in identifying opportunities, reaching out to stakeholders, and getting things done
- Early Adaptor – The ability to quickly learn new applications and to successfully use and teach others on new applications
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint, including site design, development, authorizing content, site management, ownership and site collection administrator.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experienced in maintaining complex SharePoint security
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A