Website The Clorox Company
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
- Loading, unloading and transporting raw materials, finished goods, equipment and supplies from semi trailers and railcars,
- Prepare reports and performance tracking
- Providing routine and preventative maintenance
- Remove finished goods from palletizer to warehouse storage location.
- Satisfactory completion of required training
- Transporting raw materials during product preparation to packaging lines.
- Complete quality checks and required paperwork
- Transporting materials/supplies to/from the production areas for storage and/or shipping
- Providing housekeeping to the equipment and work area.
- Follow all required procedures to safely operator a forklift
- The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must.
- Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Spring Hill, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A