Website The Clorox Company
Packaging Associates are responsible for filling containers with liquid bleach products. These responsibilities require knowledge of the operation of the filling equipment, a system of equipment located along a conveyor. Filling and packaging equipment may include an orientor, labeler, filler, capper, check weigher, coder, case packer and case sealer. Because the Associate works most of the time with a moving conveyor and equipment, concentration on the task at hand as well as an awareness of the overall operation is important.
- Positions are rotated on a regular basis. Tasks will include:
- Operate, monitor and adjust the equipment along the lines;
- Add supplies
- Inspect the bottles before, during, and after filling
- Perform routine quality checks
- Perform changeovers
- Clear jams
- Rework damaged product
- Troubleshoot the pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment
- Provide routine and preventative maintenance
- Perform equipment repairs
- Provide housekeeping to the equipment and area
- Other duties as assigned
- Packaging experience is a PLUS!
- Must be able to lift up to and including 50lbs
- Transferable skills such as packaging equipment, auto mechanics, maintenance, blow molding, electrical, or machine shop
- Good, effective oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must satisfactorily complete the employment application as well as complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check
- Mechanical knowledge is a PLUS!
- Must be able to work any shift (1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand/walk up to 8 hours per shift
- Manufacturing experience is a PLUS!
Qualification & Experience:
- The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products.
- In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: Aberdeen, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A