Website The Clorox Company
Senior Regulatory Specialist in Burt’s Bees – work with a team of regulatory professionals in the Global Stewardship (GS) department to deliver a robust personal care products compliance program and drive value for the business.
- Represent the function/company at external forums; assume leadership position in external forums, as appropriate.
- Support international regulatory partners to develop, justify, and document sound regulatory strategies to support global initiatives.
- Proactively drive compliance work streams, establishing an appropriate level of urgency and keen focus on delivering results.
- Seek to understand and embrace global nuances, inter-dependencies and impacts to company goals for international expansion.
- Ensure regulatory strategies are developed and seamlessly executed upon, enabling successful and timely submissions.
- Represent GS on cross functional projects; identify risks, develop mitigation options to influence project/business direction, and ensure appropriate communication and escalation.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of tools and processes for regulatory information management to drive efficiency.
- Remain current with applicable regulations, guidance documents, and guidelines; interpret complex information and summarize impact for other functions/leadership teams, in a clear, concise and focused manner.
- Strong customer focus, track record of developing executable strategies that align with business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, results-driven and resilient.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build effective relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present critical information.
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders, build and maintain momentum.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create unique solutions.
- From concept to reality, our team is building the next generation of consumer products. R&D is a community of engineers, scientists, mechanical designers and packaging experts, who are actively involved in virtually every step in the lifecycle of our products — from initial concept to raw materials to final goods on store shelves. Together we bring consumers innovative products that deliver superior value.
- Ability to effectively network internally and externally.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 years of experience in the personal care industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)More about Research & Development (R&D)
- Experience in regulatory compliance information management best practices and systems.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A