Website The Clorox Company
Due to the broad scope of this role’s responsibilities, the Deployer needs to be able to work independently and with little supervision to execute an accurate inventory plan. They must take initiative and utilize analytical skills to make decisions on a daily basis that align company inventory parameters with the forecasted/unforecasted product demand signals.
- Is the alert accurate – Vendor Managed Inventory demand or orders changes could have been made after the alert was generated.
- For direct plant ship locations – ensuring RDCs can get to target inventory without shorting any customer shipping direct from the plant.
- Analyzing production plans to ensure manufacturing locations can produce the finished good inventory plan with the complexities of raw materials supplies and change over requirements.
- Possible substitutions – During the product life cycle management materials can change due to customer demand, system settings are required to reflect these changes.
- Inventory availability.
- Reviewing system generated demand signals to ensure they are correctly representing the target inventory/safety stock and on hand inventory settings/data at each manufacturing and postponement facilities.
- Reviewing target levels to ensure inventory balance.
- Customer orders entered correctly and is the source logic accurate.
- For push locations – ensuring as much inventory is shipped as possible due to lack of space at the facility without unbalancing the inventory.
- Reviewing historical shipping patterns and including any customer events or unforecasted demand.
- Monitoring source logic to ensure demand is correct.
- Resourceful Problem Solver
- Excellent Planning and Organizational Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Quick learner of multiple systems
- Attention to Detail
- Strong team player. Must be able to interact with other functions that impact Deployment and provide feedback when appropriate
- Ability to take ownership of issues and ensure timely resolution
- Passion and Results Orientation – proven driver of business and customer impact
- Collaboration – ability to work with varied functions and roles to effectively drive results
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Computer literacy – Familiarity with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Project) and Outlook
- Courage -willing to speak up and take an unpopular stance
- Position will require the candidate to be in manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience within Operations, Supply Chain, or Technical field
- Experience with SAP, SmartOps Inventory Optimization
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification
- High School Diploma or a GED from an accredited Institution
- 2 Years of experience in Supply Chain Planning, DRP, Deployment, Scheduling, Inventory management, Customer Service
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A