Website The Clorox Company
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact — at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth — growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
- Drive partnership across 3Ps, Marketing, Sales and PSO to create and deliver the product launch playbook, cost savings, and influence Discovery programs.
- Have strong project management skills.
- Lead a team of 4-7 direct reports.
- Ensure R&D excellence through commercialization across product, process and packaging development
- Drive best-in-class partnership with Product supply.
- Maintain a highly motivated and agile technical team that supports each other and champions innovation.
- Demonstrated people management skills.
- Strategic Vision with ability to propose, analyze, and articulate short, medium and long term scenarios for business opportunities.
- Demonstration of strong leadership, technical, communication and teamwork skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Science or Engineering from an accredited institution.
- 2 years of people management, with demonstrated excellence and passion for people management, including development and coaching skills.
Positive drive, and commitment in setting and meeting aggressive goals and enjoy working in a variety of cultures and settings.
- 7 years of consumer products experience with a focus on Product, Package and/or Process Development.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A