Website The Clorox Company
The maintenance technician position is for the support of production equipment maintenance, through our PM systems work orders process, support of production initiatives to increase line up time trough SWAT meetings, Line RIP processes, participate in RFI’s, FI’s, BDE’s and other processes that need technical support and training. Technicians are support daily production runs in all departments and learn the equipment’s structure and technology to provide technical support the different systems that need maintained. Technicians are to support building operator’s competence and supporting WCO process in factory and support of Maintenance department processes and cleaning standards.
- Practice safe work habits daily and ensure all safety processes are followed with detail on every task assigned.
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing during line monitoring and SAP based PM Program.
- Troubleshoot and maintain engines, conveyors, electrical systems, pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment.
- Work with maintenance leads and manager to continually update the production process and system software.
- Source replacement parts, attain quotes from vendors and write SAP work orders.
- Attend daily shift meetings to discuss prioritize work orders and minimize downtime.
- Troubleshoot and maintain factory automation systems PLC, VFD, Servo, Safety Circuits, load cell applications, Robotic applications
- Answer daily production calls and work with maintenance team members to resolve issues on equipment to increase line up time.
- Become SAP proficient to pull weekly work schedule and evaluate work orders and concerns to escalate to maintenance lead and Maintenance
- Planner scheduler to ensure scheduled work can be completed or issues addressed.
- Ensure that after all service work is completed equipment and machinery are in a safe operation condition.
- Execute inspection PM02 work orders and create PM01 work orders for issues found during PM inspections and escalate urgent issues found
- during inspection PM02 work orders.
- Advanced understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Comfortable with computers
- Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools
- Knowledge of SAP PM preferred
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products.
- In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Spring Hill, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A