Website The Clorox Company
The IT/OT MES Systems Engineer provides support and value to engineering and operations for MES implementation, governance, support and continuous improvement.
- SME for Clorox’s MES reporting tool(s).
- Trains facility level personnel on MES implementation, support, and use.
- Creates and implements action plans to increase process effectiveness.
- Provides technical guidance, governance, guidelines and troubleshooting support to manufacturing facility MES administrators.
- Develops and provides data connectivity (e.g. – OPC) between factory floor machines and the MES. Develops and provides integration and connectivity with ERP and other manufacturing management systems (e.g. – quality systems, inventory systems, warehouse management systems, etc.)
- Plans, installs, maintains, implements and coordinates MES on an enterprise scale.
- Leads a Community of Practice or Platform Team for all manufacturing plants using MES tool(s) to maintain standards in reporting and ensure
- knowledge sharing across the Enterprise.
- Visual Basic coding preferred
- Aility to rollout and implement new technology
- Above average ability to absorb and follow direction
- Understanding of IT networking and an ablity to communicate technical concepts effectively
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years preferred
- MS Office, advanced Excel experience preferred
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Rogers, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A