Website The Clorox Company
The Senior Supply Chain Lead (SCL) provides end to end supply chain expertise and leadership within a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) to help plan and execute comprehensive product change initiatives. A SCL works through strong linkages between the Product Supply Organization (PSO) and multiple cross-functional partners to ensure that the implementation of change efforts supports both the SBU and PSO functional strategies
- Develops and recommends an end to end supply chain execution strategy that delivers against short and long term requirements of approved project objectives (i.e. start of ship, volume, Total Delivered Cost, supply risk, SPACE, etc.).
- Supports the product supply feasibility process for chartered work.
- Provides leadership to ensure alignment between SBU and PSO functional objectives.
- Facilitates functional project reviews and communication plans to impacted supply chain sites and the greater product supply organization.
- Is accountable for the successful activation of projects through start of ship and technical transfer.
- Provides product supply linkage and leadership on product changes to ensure appropriate speed to market.
- Ensures best in class supply execution, start of production/start of ship for new projects / promotions.
- Acts of the primary voice of all PSO functions within the project team. Facilitates communication and coordination of PSO functional activities outside of team meetings.
- Provides functional expertise and broad business input within brand/category business teams
- Manages product supply implementation of product change concepts
- Broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain
- Analytical and decision-making
- Strong communication, written and verbal
- Planning and organization
- Leadership and ability to effectively influence
- People management experience
- Project management experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with demand creation functions (i.e. interface with external customers, Marketing, Sales, and/or R&D).
- 5 years’ experience in a supply chain role
- Experience with production/inventory control systems
- 2 years’ experience with desktop & ERP applications
- Operations planning experience
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A