The BPM Application Admin Analyst will be responsible for the Support, Configuration, Maintenance and coordination with IBM for IBM Business Process Management Systems (BPMS). This is not a Developer position.
- Supports and maintains IBM BPM Environments.
- Delivers project based work to agreed target dates. Notifies project manager and engineer of any roadblocks.
- Works with vendors, business and application development teams, and other technical teams to meet the needs of the project.
- Installs, configures, and monitors all application and web servers.
- Works with Engineers to implement and support BPMS infrastructure design.
- Monitors load tests, performs deploys, reviews logs, and various other tasks maintaining the BPMS environment.
- Seeks opportunities to learn, automate, document, share, educate, and improve processes.
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux RHEL 6.X or 7.X operating system utilities.
- Any Cloud experience, preferably IBM.
- BPM Monitoring tools/dashboards/scripts/IBM BPM Product Database knowledge.
- Knowledge of at least one Web Server like Apache or IBM http server and it’s integration with IBM BPM.
- Strong knowledge of IBM BPM 8.5.X/BAW Administration and WebSphere Administration.
- Shell Scripting and knowledge of Linux.
- Team player – friendly, communicative, open, cooperative, honest, thoughtful, and committed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works with and coordinates resources from multiple teams and support vendors.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ IBM BPM experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Issaquah, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A