Costco Wholesale seeks Real Estate Analyst the Costco Property Management team at its headquarters in Issaquah, Washington. Costco is one of the world’s top retailers, with over 550 U.S. locations and 795 locations globally. This position provides support to the Property Management team on a variety of real estate matters. This position reports directly to the Corporate Counsel for property management.
- Maintain, update, and edit Costco’s real-estate database.
- Read, interpret, and summarize real estate documents relating to Costco properties, track critical due dates and prepare real estate reports.
- Maintain and update information concerning Costco leases, such as rent adjustments, lease extensions and purchase options. Coordinate with Costco Regional Offices and Accounting staff to confirm and update lease information. Prepare lease reports and related correspondence.
- Manages Costco’s real-estate files. Coordinates with Costco’s Legal Real-Estate staff regarding new locations and real-estate purchase and sale transactions.
- Performs real estate research projects and title reviews under the direction of the Property Management team.
- Experience working with data, including updating, editing, and extracting information and generating reports.
- Experience with reviewing real-estate documents, such as leases, easements, covenants, and title documents.
- Strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and partner effectively in a team environment.
- Proven to be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient computer skills, including Google Applications, Microsoft Office and database software.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Issaquah, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A