- Screen and acquire potential Real Estate brokers/Agents with the objective of promoting Damac products
- Ensure that assigned Brokers receive highest level of support (Training, Onboarding, coaching, etc.) to achieve sales target.
- Design and implement effective Route to Market (RTM) based on Customer Needs, Broker type and resources.
- Leverage Damac Customer & Agent programs (Client Fly Ins, Agent Fly ins Partnership Program, Direct RD Shows, Agent Events, IUC program, etc.) to maximize Agents sales
- Educate the Corporate brokers and their staff on how to utilize Damac Agent portal to close deals, view inventory, make payments and generate consistent business
- Develop and negotiate contracts, integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Generate and maintain periodical reports in line with company guidelines
- Must be a Hebrew Speaker and be locally available
- Account Management experience is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A