A part of the Marketing Analytics team, this role is key to discover and implement needs for measuring website and digital assets performance across web and App. This includes setting up measurement criteria, work with the business teams and other key stakeholders to determine KPIs, metrics and benchmarks we want to measure to understand overall performance. Not only will you be analysing but also monitoring performance consistently to ensure everything is reporting correctly and functioning as it should, setting up check-in meetings with relevant team members as needed.
- Build the understanding of and drive requirements across CCM&B for tracking, measurement and reporting. Identify gaps across the department, and work alongside teams to build knowledge of marketing analytics benefits and uses.
- Develop roadmaps for Digital Marketing support across CCM&B teams, identifying short and long term opportunities and agreeing on timelines for implementation.
- Build relationships with third parties, partners, suppliers, technology platforms and others to facilitate sourcing of data on performance of campaigns and programs. Ensure KPIs relevant to the CCMB teams can be tracked and measured, such that they can be used in-flight for optimization, post-campaign to gather learnings, or at the start of new campaigns/programs to develop strategies.
- Be accountable for ensuring documentation is created for all measurement frameworks, KPI development and reporting inputs for reference by teams within CCM&B as needed.
- Oversee the build of automated dashboards, reports and scorecards. Build training programs and communications for the CCM&B teams.
- Design predictive and forecasting models to support marketing planning and investment decisions across regions and channels. Understand the components of the models and work with internal and external teams to obtain the data necessary to drive the models.
- Remain at the forefront of analytics developments, bringing in new ideas, measurement models, and skillsets to ensure CCM&B remains current and relevant in this regard.
- Drive resolution of data quality issues, working with teams across the CCM&B department, the Emirates Group and external partners to ensure the quality and usability of data.
- Develop and train Marketing Analytics Specialists, providing guidance and support, and ensuring learning opportunities are made available so that the team continues to learn and grow. Ensure skillsets are developed in line with industry changes, including changes in marketing technology and data availability as well as marketing channels and practices..
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics Tracking and reporting like conversion tracking, goals, segmentations, third party.
- Leadership Role : YES
- Ability to draw insights from data, visualise in order to bring life to numbers and strategic story telling Intermediate query writing skills and knowledge of SQL, Google Big Query, Google cloud platform etc.
- Intermediate understanding of different BI tools like Microstrategy and tableau etc.
- Marketing Mix Modelling, regression analysis, visitor cohorts etc.
- Basic knowledge of advanced marketing analytics concepts like Multi-touch attribution, cross-device journeys,
- Degree preferably in Engineering, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce or equivalent. Google Analytics Certification highly desired Experience in a digital marketing analytics in a global organization
- Basic knowledge of tools used by different digital marketing channels like Doubleclick, Salesforce (Email Marketing) etc.
- A deep understanding of performance driven Digital Marketing Channels like Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Display
- Marketing, as well as user experience and journeys to conversion
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A