Manage the conceptualisation of ideas and delivery of campaigns of varying complexity across all paid, owned and earned channels for our Skywards loyalty programme, ancillary revenue generators and business to business channels.
- Manage the development and execution of campaigns across various paid, owned and earned channels, ensuring quality, consistency and compliance with budget.
- Responsible for managing a team of specialists, providing support and direction as needed, to deliver brand and tactical campaigns across a number of lower complexity markets. Additionally, own the development and delivery of campaign execution for a number of higher value/complex markets.
- Translate internal marketing briefs for creative and PR agencies, working in partnership with the agencies to develop campaign responses for MMC sign off, particularly for higher complexity markets.
- During implementation of campaigns, oversee and manage agencies (media, creative and PR) to ensure timely delivery as per the agreed brief and ensure quality of assets released is maintained at broadcast, collecting evidence from agencies or other sources as needed.
- Develop strong relationships with agencies, providing the guidelines and framework for the Emirates brand, while also working together to drive creative inspiration. Provide feedback to Media and Corporate PR on the performance of the media agency and PR agency.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the department, in particular working closely with the MMC from a commercial requirements perspective, and developing a strong relationship with the Strategic Planner to ensure data driven insights and recommendations are driven into campaigns across all defined markets.
- Responsible for ensuring the brand promise and customer experience are fully represented in campaigns across all touchpoints in all defined markets. Leverage data-driven recommendations from the Strategic Planner in campaign planning and execution, ensuring customer centricity in all campaign work.
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other : 8+ Years
- Must have excellent knowledge of all aspects of marketing production and be well versed in international media planning.
- Degree in a Marketing or related discipline.
- Leadership Role : YES
- Experience of developing marketing briefs, planning and implementing annual budgets and activity plans, producing and implementing international marketing campaigns.
- Account management experience in an international marketing agency or in the communications department of an international organisation..
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management Strategy/Planning
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A