The purpose of this Job is to book all accounts receivable related the invoices, credit memos, debit notes memos and collections received from customers/partners and post them in system after validating the supporting documents from business for each. Plus updating price list for partners under ERP (AR Module).
- The Job holder will maintain the accounts and the reconciliation of du customers and partners as per the approved process and established system adhering to policies & controls.
- Confidential Correspondence & Document Handling
- Microsoft Office Skills ( Excel and Outlook )
- Workflow Planning & Prioritization
- Office services
- Regulatory Reporting Bookkeeping
- Mail & Messenger Services
- Records-Data Management Recordkeeping
Qualification & Experience:
- General Ledger Module
- Good understanding of Oracle Financials modules especially:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA or any other professional qualification is preferable.
- Accounts Receivable Module.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Accounts Receivable role in a reputed company preferably Telecom Company.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing Finance
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A