Website Dubai Airports
- It’s the team’s aim to make sure all passengers are delighted with their airport experience – from the moment they arrive at the airport to when they board their flight. Alongside others, they oversee terminal facilities such as infrastructure at security, check-in and immigration. Like them, you’ll make customers feel they’re at the heart of it all.
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery of the Service Delivery framework across the airport, working to develop and implement service metrics and KPI’s for all passenger touch points. You will work closely with stakeholders and service partners to analyse and evaluate the service environment, guiding the organisation towards an improved service culture
- You’ll create and foster a culture of service, role-modelling positive behaivour, whilst coaching and mentoring staff and growing their capabilities.
- You’ll engage with stakeholders, reviewing their processes and ensuring key customer insights are used to improve and develop the delivery of services within the airport. This will involve project managing initiatives and ensuring their completion and evaluation
- You’ll be responsible for all customer service policies and procedures, defining and delivering programmes to ensure awareness and understanding across the airport
- You should have experience with large scale customer service and hospitality organisations
- You should have at least 10 years’ experience, within an airport or service industry environment
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll be educated to a degree level
- You must have proven leadership experience within a customer service environment working with diverse, multicultural teams
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A