Website Dubai Duty Free
- The primary focus of the role is to ensure DDF “World Class” Customer Service Standards are implemented to maximize sales and ensure individual sales budget is achieved on a daily basis.
- Receive deliveries and arrange products on the shelf ensuring that the products are placed on their correct location in the back up.
- Check product expiry dates and rotate stocks regularly for perishable items on the Shopfloor and in the back-up.
- Recommend and sell products based on the identified needs of the customers.
- Ensure proper merchandising of products as specified in the planogram.
- Ensure awareness and achievement of the daily individual sales budget.
- Ensure that the shop (including substores) is clean and tidy at all times.
- Adhere to all DDF “World Class” Customer Service Standards such as approaching and assisting customers in a warm and friendly manner.
- Replenish sold items.
- Monitor movement of stocks and process stock requisition as and when required.
- Process payment through Electronic Cash Register (ECR) machine.
- Knowledge of cultural differences to enable a smooth and effective work environment.
- Problem solving, oral comprehension & expression abilities.
- Active listening, service orientation and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to use basic calculation quickly and accurately.
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary School Education or its equivalent, with preference to graduate.
- With sales & customer service related experience preferably in a retail environment.
Company: Dubai Duty Free
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A