Website Dubai Islamic Bank
To provide technical support to the users of business applications to ensure that the business benefits of applications continue to be achieved throughout their lifetime.
- To coordinate and provide on-call support assignment and problem resolution for applications maintained by Application Support Team.
- Responsible & accountable provide timely response (correct & complete) related to Audit subject.
- To provide timely resolution for incidents reported and response to business users within SLA.
- To maintain updated knowledge with respect to relevant technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- To provide on-call support and problem resolution for computer applications, including post office hours and holidays.
- Responsible & accountable to follow relevant IT-Dept & GIS processes while performing activity, duties, roles & responsibilities.
- Validate changes / Request for Change (RFC) provided by business units in order to be developed in house or forward to vendor and accordingly route it
- To perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Deploy fixes & patches provided by vendor in UAT environments and coordinate with Projects & Development team for completion of testing.
- Verifying program units for dependency in UAT with existing UAT in progress and advise vendor for retro fit in case if dependency is found.
- To track all pending issues and ensure the resolution of the same as per the agreed priority and timelines.
- Minimum 3-4 Years of IT experience in similar domain
- Bachelor / Engineering
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A