Website Dubai Metro
Serco is currently bidding for a big and prestigious project and is looking for Helpdesk Operators on a fixed-term basis. The Helpdesk Operators will support the Helpdesk function that will be utlilized to support management of activities across the event operations and delivery of facilities management, logistics and fleet services. The hiring for this role is subject to contract award.
- The Helpdesk Operator will assist the Helpdesk Team Leader to monitor service standards and functionality of the OSP systems throughout the event.
- They will answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls, emails, portal requests and distribute tasks from to the relevant OSP teams.
- They will also responding to queries via chat, email or phone and close tasks down after completion by the OSP teams.
- We are looking individuals with excellent customer and call handling skills.
- Good data entry skills with fast and accurate keyboard typing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at an individual and team level.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A