Website Dubai Metro
We are looking for candidates with experience in Crystal/SQL reporting and dashboard configurations. If you can collaborate well with other business functions, have good project management skills and have the ability to make difficult decisions, you are someone we are looking for.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the successful delivery and operation of the CAFM and Fleet Management system, will be expected to support the implementation of the systems across various stakeholders and functional areas, support the CAFM Systems user group to collate the remaining critical Operational requirements that currently fall outside of the Contractual terms and play a pro-active role in the development of the system as required.
- The candidate identified will be responsible to assist in identifying the systems’ training needs and requirements of users, regularly review and update/ design of training materials and documentation and mapping of building structures and coding for new buildings and areas handed over for Maintenance.
- Basic project management skills of budget, timeline and resources.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years in a similar role working within a dynamic and energetic environment, with specific experience related to Facilities Management operations.
- Experience in implementing and using CAFM System for Work Order Based methodology.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A