Website Dubai Metro
Serco is currently bidding for a big and prestigious project and is looking for FM Coordinators on a fixed-term basis. The FM Coordinators oversee the functionality of the Facilities Management Hard and Soft services, including Cleaning & Waste Management, Logistics, Business Support and Fleet Operations. They will also assist with the coordination of Event Operations Delivery, integrating with other Event Functional Areas, other business departments and external stakeholders. The hiring for this role is subject to contract award.
- The FM Coordinators will coordinate the Hard and Soft Services for the sites and the public realm.
- They will also represent the division in matters related to safety and operational issues and implement occupational health and safety for all stake holders (both internal and external) across the site.
- They will integrate with other Event Operations Functional Areas for the ongoing management of the site.
Qualification & Experience:
- We are looking for candidates with similar experience within a highly dynamic and complex environment, with specific experience in Hard and/or Soft Services facilities management operations.
- Previous experience in Events and working in a large facility Hard and Soft Service Operations and with ability to fluently speak, read and write in Arabic will be an advantage.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A