Website Dubai Metro
The main purpose of this role as the most senior Serco person on an Air Navigation Servcies contract, is to ensure that contract deliverables are met in line with the contract service level agreements. This role will be accountable for the overall contract management functions including but not limited to leadership, planning, co-coordinating, accountability and strategies.
- Identify organic growth and new Business Development opportunities with related stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day operations of all elements of the Contract to meet all statutory, regulatory, business, strategic requirements
- Deliver contractual Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Represent client to navigate through various audits, inspections conducted by relevant authorities
- Provide consultancy and guidance in matters pertaining to Airport Operations / Air Navigation Services to and on behalf of the contract
- Liaise with clients, staff and external consultants at all levels in matters relating to contract service delivery
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant ICAO documentation
- Comprehensive knowledge of ANS Operations & Procedures i.e. operating procedures, standards, maintenance, training and any investigation procedures
- A respected leader capable of developing close working relationships with the client to ensure the mutual success for all stakeholders and longevity of the contract
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and proven ability to effectively communicate (in both oral and in written form) with all levels of management, employees, customers, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated commitment to the processes of continuous improvement and quality customer service.
- Knowledge of both international and local regulatory, statutory and legislated requirements
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A