Website Dubai Metro
Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System for Facilities Management during event operations. Logistics Management System (LMS) – The logistics team are also managing workload using the CAFM system and it uses a similar principle of a service request-based system which will be utilised to track and complete work orders. Warehouse Management System (WMS) – The Logistics Team utilise the CAFM System to manage their virtual warehouse which integrates with the LMS to deliver the required service.
- Responsible for the successful delivery and operation of the CAFM system.
- Lead the implementation of the CAFM system across various stakeholders and functional areas throughout the project.
- Lead the CAFM Systems user group to collate the remaining critical Operational requirements that currently fall outside of the Contractual terms and play a pro-active role in the development of the system as required.
- Plan and lead the CAFM Management Integration; ensuring SLA’s and KPl’s are configured in the system for all functional area users in order to effectively manage performance.
- Flexible attitude and being able to adapt to rapid change
- Experience in implementing and using CAFM System for Work Order Based methodology
- Fluent in English (reading and writing), Arabic or other second language preferable
- Project Management
Qualification & Experience:
- University/ College degree
- 6+ years in a similar role working within a dynamic and energetic environment, with specific experience related to Facilities Management operations
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A