Website Dubai Metro
The purpose of this position is to assist the AFC Manager in providing effective technical support to the line maintenance team responsible for all aspects of AFC, CCTV and Repairshop related engineering and maintenance works within the premises of Dubai Metro.
- Assist the AFC Manager in preparing the maintenance budgeting, managing and allocating resources to all aspect of technical support activities within the AFC section;
- Assist the AFC Manager in overseeing all aspects of technical support activities pertaining to AFC section including engineering and maintenance work management, design modification, technical support, report generation;
- Coordinate maintenance planning, scheduling and update work records through Maintenance Management System (MMS);
- Assist maintenance teams working under AFC manager and provide support during spares/material transactions on MMS, record keeping and management;
- Perform and carry out duties as instructed/ directed by the AFC Manager.
- Must have vocational trade certificate or diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Computers Engineering discipline.
- Ideally should have minimum 1-year experience in the assistant/ administration role.
- Should have certificate in Ms Office, Computer Networks, SAP, MMS or similar.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-
- paced, team-oriented environment;
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A