Website Dubai Metro
Serco is currently bidding for a contract in Dubai and is looking to hire a CAFM Specialist on a Fixed Term basis. This is a well renowned project and would be a great addition to your CV to be part of this large-scale event. The key purpose is to oversee the functionality of the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System and the Fleet Management System (FMS). The hiring for this role is subject to contract award.
- The incumbent will be responsible to assist the CAFM manager to monitor service standards, carry out daily auditing and ensure all planned and reactive work orders are completed on site as per client standards.
- The candidate identified will liaise with Service Providers to follow through on approved work and ensure work is closed out as per the agreed service standards and all service providers remain compliant to client’s policies.
- They will also be responsible to attend regular management meetings with Lead System Users and note follow up actions as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 4 years in a similar role working within a dynamic and energetic environment, with specific experience related to Facilities Management operations
- Experience in utilizing CAFM Systems or Work Order Based methodology
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A