Website Dubai Metro
Serco is currently bidding for a contract in Dubai and is looking to hire a Helpdesk Supervisor on a Fixed Term basis. This is a well renowned project and would be a great addition to your CV to be part of this large-scale event. The key purpose is to oversee all the Helpdesk functions that will be utilized to support this department. The Helpdesk will act as a central hub and deal with issue resolution, escalation and interfacing with CAFM system to manage work order service requests. The hiring for this role is subject to sontract award.
- The incumbent will be responsible to monitor service standards and functionality, carry out daily auditing, ensure issues are actioned within the agreed timeframes, support in scheduling and managing tasks on the Operations Support Systems, produce reports and assist the team with the selection and mobilization of all third party service providers including the Helpdesk Service Provider.
- The candidate identified will also exercise a personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions, attend regular management meetings with service providers and note follow up actions as required and assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices.
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Suite
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a Helpdesk I Call center environment
- Proven experience in the use of a CAFM System
- Experience of Event Operations/hotels/service providers
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A