Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
In this role you will be responsible to promote a positive guest experience by performing in an Entertainment produced show or Meet & Greet as a costumed character or escort. Practices the service expectations linked to the DPR service model.
- Ability to perform in various shows in the park or outside it as per operational requirement. That performances will involve acting, dancing, hosting, face character, costumed character and escorting.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established DPR policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Responsible for motivating and entertaining guests as directed by Entertainment Management.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Interface with DPR internal and external clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Accountable for following costume care guidelines in order to maintain the integrity of the performance and provides communication to management regarding costume issues or concerns.
- Responsible to follow directed performance guidelines and techniques established by Entertainment.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team.
- Multiple year experience on a cruise ship show or land-based theatre- professional or theme park.
- Professionally trained Dancer
Qualification & Experience:
- Completed High School or higher or equivalent preferred
- Performing capabilities as a dancer, character, and /or character escort
- 1 year Experience with a professional theme park/theatre industry preferred; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Entertainment
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A