Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
In this role you are required to works closely with the Attraction supervisor. Opening and closing of the attractions ensuring safety checks, functional checks and follow up with all concerned departments to maintain the right ride presentation standards w.r.t. the theme, AV, graphics and ride experience. Ability to conduct on the job ride training for ride attendants, refresher training’s and conducting written assessment for certification.
- Replace temporarily the Supervisor when required.
- Lead attraction operators during the evacuation activities in case of emergency.
- Ensures all staff is in position and are meeting all wardrobe standards and are delivering consistent exemplary guest service at all times.
- Maintains adequate staffing levels at all times and monitors staff rotation.
- Ensures all show sets and elements are functional and reports any anomalies to Supervisor.
- Performs on the job training for staff including ride certification, written assessments for staff and on-going refresher training.
- Completes daily paperwork and logs all work issues on appropriate forms.
- Spot checks ride safety procedures are consistently followed and adhered to.
- Checks attraction presentation standards and documents any missing show elements, reporting them to the appropriate department and lets management know of any show critical errors.
- Closes attraction at end of day by following all procedures. Finishes all daily paper work and follows all attraction closing protocols. Prepares next day’s paperwork.
- Conducts daily briefings along with (and in absence of) Supervisor; minutes of which are recorded.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team.
- Opens attraction following all procedures and ensures operational readiness of both attraction and staff – maintains the logs.
- Monitors all employee breaks and lunches and documents any lateness, absence, or anomalies.
- Monitors queue line to ensure it is open to proper length and free of all hazards, trash and debris.
- Constantly monitors the Queue line and Emergence access / route.
- Responds to all guest situations in attraction, resolves any conflicts and documents for further review with the operations management team.
- Conducting evacuation drills periodically along with Attractions Supervisor as set by the management. Ensuring team is efficient in evacuation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- 2 years’ experience at a theme park, amusement park, water park or themed attraction.
- Background in hospitality industry.
- 1 year of ride operating experience.
- Confident, Fun loving and cheerful.
- Fluent in Arabic and Hindi.
- Attention to safety.
- IAAPA certifications.
- Safety skills training / certification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Qualification & Experience:
- Leading a multi-cultural staff.
- 3 years previous experience in Service / Entertainment / Hospitality industry.
- Adapt to a changing work environment.
- Guest service; interacts in a positive manner and diffuses any negative guest situation following company protocols.
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Ability to train and motivate team member.
- Ability to handle conflicts and face difficult situations.
- Proven team leader that works well in a fast paced, hourly goal driven environment.
- Excellent Guest and employee services skills.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Arabic and Indian languages an added advantage.
- College degree.
- Equivalent diploma / training and certification courses in service industry / amusement industry.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A