Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Communicates effectively and work collaboratively with colleagues at Motiongate and Dubai Parks and Resorts through face to face communication. Correspond effectively by emails with colleagues from Dubai Parks and Resorts, hold meetings with colleagues from Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- To maintain the outlet in accordance with all the Mandatory, Statutory and Local guidelines in storing, handling of Food and Beverage items from the outlet and all other related duties. To supervise job performance of junior colleagues and make sure colleagues are performing in line with their job descriptions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Communicates effectively and work collaboratively with various external vendors and clients through face to face communication when requested by the management team.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all external guests visiting Bollywood Parks using face to face communication.
- To schedule a team for selling in the park on a daily basis or as necessary in order to promote up-selling to increase revenue.
- Hold daily briefings in the restaurant to review revenues, policies and procedures and communicate to colleague relevant information in regards to the operations.
- Conduct appraisals for colleagues in the set time period.
- Do daily duty rosters for the colleagues.
- To discuss performance issues with junior colleagues motivate them to perform and document good and bad performance.
- Follow Company wardrobe and grooming guidelines at all times.
- To administer all the food, paper and cash handling controls on a daily basis in order to take appropriate actions to maximize the profit margins of the outlet.
- To carry out any other duties required as per management.
- To adhere to all safety rules and regulations on the job.
- To operate all equipment in the outlet in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure in order to ensure that the guest receives the highest standards of Food Quality and Service at all times.
- Certification in Basic Food Hygiene Assessment level 1 required.
- Motivate colleagues to achieve set targets for guest satisfaction and revenues.
- To supervise and see that the outlet is maintained in accordance with all the Mandatory, Statutory and Local guidelines in storing, handling and selling of Food and Beverage items from the outlet in order to be in accordance with the set guidelines of Dubai Municipality.
- To supervise the implementation of the Standard Operating Procedure and Emergency Action plans at all times in order to provide standard products to the guest and a safe work environment to the colleagues.
- Supervise the processes put in place for efficiency and make sure the desired results are achieved.
- Proactively identify problems that could hinder the operations and take required action plans.
- To check on set standards in relation to personal grooming, presentation of uniform, time keeping in order to ensure that the guest will leave with a favourable impression of the colleagues and facilities they had visited.
- Manage the daily operations in the restaurant.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures with regards to behavior, performance and conduct whilst at work and when using Company accommodation and other provided facilities.
- To provide general assistance in the preparation of facilities for special functions, themed evenings in order to deliver required services.
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to speak additional languages
- Fluent in speaking English
- Good Team Player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cash Handling skills
Qualification & Experience:
- One year of experience in a similar role.
- High School Certificate.
- Cash handling experience of AED dirham and foreign currencies.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certification.
- Cash handling experience using Point Of Sales Systems.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Food and Beverage
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A