Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
As a supervisor, you will guide members of the department, you are to motivate team members, assess performance, communicates concerns and policies amongst management and team members and perform departmental admin work as required. As a supervisor you are often to provide information to line managers in a timely manner and manage department reports. Should a conflict arise, the supervisor work with the team members to resolve the conflict quickly and effectively.
- Support Admissions team on a day to day basis. Park opening and closing
- Lead by setting a good example. Behaviour consistent with words.
- Maintain a healthy group environment within Admissions across all parks.
- Working alongside Assistant Managers and supervisors in managing the admissions team.
- Support in carrying out investigations and meetings as required.
- Managing department admin tasks and keeping performance/attendance records up to date.
- Handle escalated issues and complaints.
- Perform additional duties assigned by the management.
- Ensures that the team is equipped with knowledge and company updates.
- Prepares departmental reports as required.
- Provide profit protection with the documented paperwork for Admissions whenever required.
- Carry out health and safety procedures.
- Co-ordinate with back of house team and front of house team leaders to maintain a smooth operation between the two departments regarding feedback management.
- Performance manage Team Leaders and Front line staff in all aspects.
- Co-ordinate cash handling and profit protection training and refresher sessions for team.
- Report any issues in assigned area responsibility to the line manager.
- Assist in creating and conducting training material for all relevant areas in Admissions.
- Provide support in admissions front of house as required operationally.
- Take full responsibility in the area assigned.
- Provide healthy relationship with all colleagues.
- Carrying our Duty Manager shifts – once training is given.
- Communicating and ensuring that the team goal is met.
- Able to focus, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Good computer program knowledge.
- Can work with “no” to minimum supervision.
- Familiar with cash handling and POS procedures
- General HR knowledge
- Strong English command. (Read and Write).
- Good people skills.
- Good understanding on culture awareness
- Friendly outgoing personality.
- Previous work as a Team Leader.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferably a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 1 or more years’ experience as Team Leader.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Parks Operations
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A