Website Dubai Police Force
Treating sniffer dogs and isolation.
- Conducts annual vaccination procedures for sniffer dogs.
- Performs operations for dogs
- Provides the prescribed medication against internal and external parasites
- Performs daily inspection tours on dogs to confirm the state of health
- Follow the components and elements of nutrition meals and their cleanliness according to the scheduled times
- Write all veterinary health notes in the files for each dog
- Educate Trained in advanced methods in the care and cleanliness of sniffer dogs.
- The requirements of the veterinary leadership (medicine – treatment requirements)
- Implementation of all tasks assigned to him by the direct official
- Certificate of good conduct (directed to the Dubai Police General Command).
- The number of (1) copies of the passport valid with the original.
- Number of (1) copies of the original abstract with the original.
- Number (1) a copy of the birth certificate with the original.
- Number (1) image of the academic qualification with the original.
- Number of (1) colored personal image. – The number of (1) photo of the ID card.
Company: Dubai Police Force
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A