Website The Emirates Group
As a key technologist in the Software Engineering group, help drive software engineering strategies, standards and guidelines at product and program level. Engineer business critical technology solutions through the application of software programming, quality management, and data management. Ensure robust engineering practices for solution planning, technology development, deployment, release, hyper-care and operation of technology solution. Leverage a wide ranging technical expertise to enable business to solve complex analytical problems in areas like planning, commerce, customer experience and operations.
- Enable test automation while ensuring the CI/CD pipeline is always in good health and is responsible for the technical design and high-quality coding for technology products that passes the QA requirements and is production deployment ready. Automate testing and carry out functional and performance testing in collaboration with test engineers and quality assurance.
- Contribute to software and data engineering playbooks for use by relevant people in information technology and data scientists in the business
- Debugging and solving issues and follow design documents and implement/test codes and make design decisions while coding and using strong coding principles. Own any feature of the solution end to end.
- Lead technical design and build for medium to large sized solutions in a team. Translate complex functional and non-functional requirements into fit for purpose technical design.
- Lead the discovery phase of small to medium projects to come up with high level design. Partner with the Product
- Managers, Architects and others in the team.
- Build, maintain and operate technical environments for software development, continuous integration and continuous deployment for data solutions
- Ensures all automated processes preserve data by managing the alignment of data availability and integration processes.
- Implements security and recovery tools and techniques as required.
- Codes, tests, and documents new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics.
- Good understanding about Lambda architecture and Big Data analytics framework.
- Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and high performing software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Information Technology.Network: 5+ Years
- Software Engineering* – Experience of developing advanced technology solutions for large, complex organisations in a multi-functional environment.
- Experience in providing production support for business solutions
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent). Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics,
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A