Execute the Operations technical day-to-day work for User accounts provisioning, access control administration and update for maintenance of security controls across the ENOC IT Infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to ENOC’s cyber security controls.
- Operate and maintain the security permissions, groups, access control lists and user right management in ENOC IT infrastructure.
- Execute periodically reviews of user accounts validity and usage to ensure that security controls are effectively and efficiently configured.
- Implement security measures for user provisioning, management, update, blocking and removal, in line with ENOC cyber security best practices and requirements.
- Participate in IT projects and changes to ensure proper implementation of cyber security requirements.
- Agree with the Application Security Manager on performance management objectives and perform mid-year and year-end performance reviews
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 3 years of experience in implementing and administrating identify and access management security solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A