Lead a multi company team to ensure that all operations of the Joint Industry Fuel Farm (JIFF) at Dubai International Airport are carried out in conformance to JIG standards and all required Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) norms in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Maintaining of product inventory, including the accurate stock accounting for JIFF as a whole and individual companies within the total stocks.
- Maintaining close liaison with supply terminals as appropriate to implement the supply plan.
- Monitoring of product movements, analyzing demand pattern for any deviations from the supply plan.
- Common needs or issues of the into-plane companies,
- Customers/contractors representatives and stakeholders,
- Lead a multinational, multi-company team of staff at JIFF to commit to safety, efficiency, performance and teamwork. Develop & train/coach staff basis a competency assessment, training need analysis, etc. Implement a transparent performance management system.
- Lead risk and safety management including during accidents & for command activities. Investigate/ analyse incidents and accidents for lessons and implement (1) appropriate communication (including staff) and (2) corrective & preventive action.
- Handling all contractual and legal issues including the confidentiality requirements of the job.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A