Website Emirates National Oil Company
- Perform other related duties as required such as management reporting, interdepartmental coordination, administrative task for procurement activities.
- The role is in an office environment, accountable for maintaining a professional work environment, staff supervision, and administrative support under “front office services”.
- Assist on the preparation of inputs related to ENOCs assets & projects budgets to the next reporting line
- The Tenant Services Officer is responsible for maintaining effective relationships between tenants and Corporate Real Estate Department (CRE). Ensures that all tenants are adequately accommodated within the policy, procedure & guidelines of the department.
- Responsible for meeting the corporate Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) targets, adhere strictly to credit policy and work to reduce credit exposure risk to sustain receivables management as per guidelines
- Manage Company’s Customer Loyalty Program, and various customer contracts related to the services rendered to customers / distributors / business partners and recommend system improvements
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the customer satisfaction & loyalty levels of all customer segments measured as per company policy and program
- Gather and disseminate market intelligence including competitors, new trends in products, services, consumer profiles, etc.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers, stakeholders and Government Authorities
- Develop marketing and communication plan including CSR, to promote and enhance EMGAS’ Brand image
- Manage the Cylinder and Bulk business and monitor the marketing activity to meet and exceed the budgeted annual volumes and targets
- Manage and review all e-business activities such as e-marketing, EMGAS Mobile App., website, and introduce innovative e-business tools to keep abreast with new trend and technology
- Responsible for tradeshows, potential PR & media opportunities, and to represent the company as and when required
- Formulate a robust Sales & Marketing growth plan to maintain EMGAS’ leadership position in the LP Gas industry in the UAE and devise strategies to counter growing competition
- Work on optimum pricing structures to improve revenues and profitability
- Oversee the recruitment, professional development and engagement of the Sales & Marketing team to ensure skills & abilities are aligned to meet the present and future business requirements
- Responsible for Customer Care System and Customer Relations Management including compliance to ISO 10002 standards
- Identify new markets for business development as well as evaluate possibilities for conversion of different applications from other fuels to gas based
- Manage existing International Business projects and pursue other projects in coordination with International Business Development (IBD) team to meet international business targets and goals
- Lead the Sales team to generate new sales and enhance market share
- Ensure implementation of the KPIs and Performance appraisals as per the company policy and guidelines
- Strong commercial acumen is necessary.
- Relationship management and ability to work in a team is a must.
- Should be up to date with latest trends in the LPG market.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills are essential.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Graduate degree preferably with Post Graduate Master/Diploma in Business or Marketing Management .
- Minimum 10 years experience in marketing in a service oriented industry out of which a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the petroleum industry is a must. LP Gas background is an advantage.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A