Website Emirates National Oil Company
This role is responsible for providing administrative support in performing procurement of goods and services to end-users consistent with existing procedures and policy in a cost effective and professional manner to protect Company interests. They participate in supplier certification / pre-qualification, registration and searching for new Suppliers/Contractors. They will collate all prequalification documents from vendors and business unit and conduct analysis of the procurement for business units. Moreover, to support the formalities of executing and completing Contracts Awarding, Addendum and Renewal. They also participate in the developments of system and procedures towards simplification of work process, automation and process re-engineering.
- Co-ordinate with end-users and ENOC IT for establishing and maintaining Purchase Hierarchy in the system and act on any changes due to vacation or business trip. Responsible for updating vendor pay sites in various ENOC Group Companies.
- Encourage and assist end-users to develop cost and effective competitive specifications to ensure that all elements of cost and product specifications are taken into consideration.
- To assist in executing and completing relevant formalities, reviewing submitted documents, coordinate with technical coordinates, including site/audit visits and recommend for necessary Vendors Registration and pre-qualifications.
- Preview Catalogues and Keep Informed:
- Provide support to the team with statistical data / analysis and help them to continually seek new sources of goods and services through new vendors by monitoring local market developments to measure existing rates/cost and achieve uninterrupted supply of the desired goods and services.
- Make awareness of, and perform in accordance with the Company’s established purchasing policies and procedures. Participate and provide input to the review of existing or establishment of new procedures.
- Perform related duties as assigned by superiors to enable achievement of company’s targets and programs.
- Collate required documents from registered vendors for complete profile registration.
- Respond to suppliers queries in term of clarifications on purchase orders, goods receipt notes and payments. In addition to supporting
- Counselling Meetings related arrangements.
- Preview product catalogue, trade journals and publications in order to maintain an updated and sufficient technical knowledge of the goods and services to be purchased.
- Vendors Registration and Pre-qualification:
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business Administration from accredited institution.
- 3-4 years direct and relevant experience in a procurement function within and oil/gas or petrochemical industry
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A