Website Emirates National Oil Company
The Technical Development Manager will be responsible for the development, design, and systems integration for all new TASJEEL centers & to develop the new technical procedures for vehicle testing.
He will also be responsible for the overall smooth technical functioning of all Tasjeel sites ensuring transfer of methodology and process of vehicle testing & ensuring the delivery of a first class and quality service in line with RTA specification. Overall management of all Tasjeel EHS activities.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Facilitates the development, implementation and adherence of testing standards in partnership with business partners (RTA, Sharjah Police, Dubai Civil defense, Dubai Municipality, ESMA (Emirates standardization and Metrology Authority) etc.)
- Identifies and communicates IT requirements for all Tasjeel projects.
- Ensures that the IT services offered to sites, by the IT services provider, are maintained properly.
- Manages Vehicle Testing or Aggregates Testing activities: mobile crane, ADR (dangerous goods vehicles), food transport vehicle including Test Planning execution, validation testing for vehicle parameter etc .
- Designs new technical inspection services with added values to customers & generating high revenue to Tasjeel like comprehensive test, CCM test & OBD in order to increase the support services income to be 50% of testing income.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 12 years experience in automotive fields preferably from an Automobile/ Vehicle manufacturing company of Repute with solid and in —depth knowledge of:
- Methods, techniques, parts} tools and materials used in the testing of vehicles.
- Exposure and hands on experience to motor vehicle testing.
- Experience in technical field related to our position ( Automotive Field , New centers Development, Vehicle Testing , Government Rule & regulation for Vehicle registration ).
- Government liaising & governmental contractual skill
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A