Website Emirates National Oil Company
Under the general supervision of the Managing Director, the incumbent a seasoned professional is responsible for developing and Executing the Business Transformation Retail Strategy across the business and is responsible for ensuring the full bottom-line targets gets delivered.
Being a new role in the retail segment with broad defined objectives, The Business Transformation Head is a high-level orchestrator of complex processes that involves large number of discrete initiatives and is responsible for driving and implementing Transformation across all areas of the Retail business focusing on Digital Solutions and playing a vital role in the decision-making process regarding technology and Retail Strategy.
- Develop and implement the Retail Transformation Strategy across the Business by developing new concepts and innovative solutions.
- Generate Revenue from the Digital Channels/Programs of the different retail Business units having strategic guidance from the managing director.
- Align the Retail Overall Digital Strategy with Group Directives.
- Develop and administer the digital project portfolio across the Retail organization.
- Map digital capabilities to strategic priorities across the retail Business.
- Coordinates with the relative representatives to review business process adopting best practices for the project.
- Become the focal point of contact for the Digital Innovation and transformation across retail.
- Connect Transformational changes to metrics and ensure consistency across the organisation
- Implement measuring platforms to understand the transformation progress
- Measure new Efficiencies and ROI to Evaluate Digital Priorities and manage the Relationship with suppliers and external entities to be able to minimize cost while maximizing offer value to Enoc Retail.
- Graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology with strong analytical background
- Minimum 20+ years of experience in the technology industry
- Thorough understanding of the business and data strategy.
- Excellent team management and Project Management Skills
- Possess problem-solving skills in order to effectively address workplace inefficiency.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Significant experience in budget management
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A