Website Emirates National Oil Company
Under the general supervision of Network Planning Manager, the job holder is responsible to manage all aspects of Network planning development including implementation of the Quality and Environmental processes, managing the relationships with government and private sectors.
Participate in developing specifications for modifying and developing of the existing process.
To manage seeking all approvals from the Government and Statutory for all retail projects, pre-development analysis viz. trade area, traffic flow and day to day management with dealers and services providers viz. DEWA, SEWA, Etisalat etc.
- Retail Network Expansion & Enhancement Management
- Obtain Government and Statutory approvals for all retail projects currently on going and also for new projects/initiatives.
- Managing the relationship on an ongoing process with the job holder to ensure that speedy approvals are obtained, and projects rolled out on time.
- Pre-development Process
- Conduct trade area analysis, traffic flow and other competitive information to enable the Network Planning Manager to decide facilities and outcome of the project in terms of revenue and profitability,
- Infrastructure development
- Manage and report all commercial and Government initiatives to ensure company is familiar with future development.
- Retail Management
- Responsible for managing the co-ordination with other business units to close down of non- performing sites and sites for which the contracts have expired.
- Quality & Environment Process
- Responsible for modifying, developing and maintaining the Quality and Environmental related processes for the Business Development Unit.
- Enhance existing processes as part of continual improvement and ensue records and controls are maintained.
- Assistance & Deputation
- Provide Assistance to Network Planning Manager in meeting the deadlines on head lease process, manage and negotiate with dealers/landowners.
- Graduate Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience Retail business development or marketing Influencing & negotiation skills
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A