SAP Functional Analyst is responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of SAP Applications, Systems, or modules.
- Should be able to work independently as well as in team. Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills. Should possess ability to explain technical matters in non-technical terms to customers
- Should be able to effectively communicate (verbal or in written) with Customers, team members and Product vendors on the matters related to all functional or technical areas
- Documents and maintain Knowledge database to share experience and knowledge with team members to enhance efficiency and reduce single person dependence
- Coordinate work tasks with Customer, team members, and Product Vendors to perform the tasks assigned efficiently in Timely manner
- Analyses business needs and conceptualises solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Should be Customer centric, achieve customer satisfaction and maintain proper perspective in all activities.
- Planning and implementing SAP modules and / or additional functionalities in the areas of Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Projects and others
- Assessing the feasibility of adopting new modules, features and functionalities
- Participating in committees responsible for upgrading or implementing new solutions and improving processes
- Formulating functional and technical requirements/specifications in coordination with business owners
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field or equivalent
- Preferable professional certifications: Product Certification in SAP like FI/CO, MM etc.
- 5+ of Information Technology experience
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A