Website Etihad Airways
Select, lead and manage a team of Training Managers, full and part-time trainers to ensure that all Safety & Service Training courses are consistent in design and delivery. Create comprehensive training strategies to deliver corporate goals with regards to Safety & Emergency Procedures (SEP), Aviation Security (AVSEC), Aviation Health Training and Service Training. Ensure full compliance with all Regulatory Training requirements (GCAA, IOSA, EASA and CAR-OPS).
- Coach, develop and provide feedback to the training team based on regulatory requirements, the approved training manual (OM-D/OM-A), Industry best practices and trends.
- Ensure safe and effective Flight Operations through effective training of critical personnel including Cabin Crew, Flight
- Crew and Loadmasters. Liaise with the GCAA for all regulatory requirements and ensure that all training material meets the regulatory requirement.
- Liaise with all relevant line departments within the Airline/ATO to ensure that appropriate training needs/requirements and trend analysis are highlighted/established and related documentation, policies and procedures are implemented and updated as required.
- Supervise the design, the development and the delivery of In-flight Service Training and Cabin Mangers program in order to meet departmental (and third party) needs, in compliance with national and international regulations and standards as well as best training practices.
- Supervise the preparation and submission of the Capital/Expense budgets as well as monitor annual costs associated with the Regulatory/Service Training Unit to meet planned growth requirements set by Etihad Management. This will incorporate strategic thinking in minimizing training costs through analysis and selection of appropriate training methods and resources, while at the same time ensuring quality and effectiveness as well as identification and exploitation of Third Party revenue generation opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum: Educated up to A Level.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Cabin Crew Manager Training role training and development, in addition to experience in training needs analysis, training evaluation and subsequent course design.
- Training: Certified trainer or recognized training qualification desired.
- Desired: University degree or equivalent.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A