Support project/program management for project planning, scheduling, technical risk assessment and mitigation. Requirement gathering, analysis, designing and implementing Solutions for the business. Providing development approaches/methods for the solution development, Monitor and review the system and ensure its effectiveness and efficient running. Provide guidelines and train other members of staff on how to utilize the system and recommend any future computer system technologies and troubleshooting complex problems. Produce technical architectures that are modifiable, dependable and scalable.
- Managing the QA Analysis & Planning team within the QA department to ensure having the project scope well analyzed & planned considering smart testing with full coverage & high quality with less Time-to-Market & less cost for delivery.
- Empower the team to work in all types of streams and act as QA Gate for all IT Demands using different processes for each stream (Mobile, Fixed, Consumer, Business, Digital, Transformations, IT, Engineering, etc.) and build knowledge in different areas.
- Ensure having the QA involvement through different Project lifecycle stages starting from the Requirement analysis phase till project delivery to the UAT Team.
- Assessment with active participation in the solution design phase.
- Ensure the proper Testing approach followed (Waterfall, Sprints, Joint Testing, … etc.)
- Test Planning E2E in terms of efforts, resources planning & prerequisites.
- TC Design covering Business & Technical scenarios along with UAT Alignment on UAT TCs.
- Handover & following up with the QA Execution team for test results and act as their first line of support.
- Propose areas of enhancements by introducing new Processes or updating on existing processes with Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Develops policies and procedures in order to ensure proper handling of team daily activities.
- Coaching & technical guidance to the team to have self-learning and to ensure knowledge transfer across the team.
- Ensure having a repository detailed TCs on our products as reference and sharing among Quality stakeholders.
- Fast & firm decisions for the project way forward for fast delivery to the Market specially in the critical Projects.
- Reporting & Tracking for the team operations.
- Leads and coordinates business use-case modeling by outlining and delimiting the organization being modeled.
- Establishes the vision of the new business, captures business goals, and determines which business actors and business use-cases exist and how they interact.
- Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- Coordinates with client areas to gather their requirements and further enhance the use-case models.
- Defines the Software Architecture Document
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A