Responsible for developing and leading the Quality & Performance Auditing functionality of Internal Audit Department and streamlines relevant audit procedures ensuring best practices are adopted within the function. The function carries out internal Quality Assurance Reviews and Performance Auditing through KPIs monitoring in line with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) standard 1300 of the IIA. The function also provide relevant information on a proactive basis to other functions within the IAD department in order to enhance their capabilities with respect to their audit, due-diligence and special investigations. The function also takes a prominent leadership role in improvement activities supporting SVP/Audit in his/her responsibilities towards executive management and the Audit Committee for corporate governance and management of risks.
- Maintain IAD certifications (ISO 9001 and IIA EQA) and ensure that IAD is comply with certification requirements at all times.
- Assists SVP/Audit in providing executive management and the Audit Committee independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to strengthen enterprise risk management processes, add value and improve organizations operations.
- Develop, update and timely communicate the Internal Audit Department’s Manual, Processes, Templates and Guidelines.
- Develop and ongoing monitoring of performance KPIs and periodical reporting to SVP/Audit.
- Evaluate Internal Audit Department’s conformance with the Definition of Internal Auditing, IIA Standards and evaluate the IAD staffs compliance with Code of Ethics. Also evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the Internal Audit Department and identified opportunity for improvements.
- Assists SVP/Audit in providing the results of QA&IP program to executive management and the Audit Committee.
- Develop and maintain Quality Assurance & Improvement Program (QA&IP) to cover all aspects of Internal Audit Department.
- Assists SVP/Audit in development and implementation of strategic direction and structure of the Internal Audit Department in line with organizational objectives and developments in telecommunication industry and audit profession.
- Plan and coordinate External Quality Assessment of Internal Audit Department.
- Plan and carry out Internal Quality Assessment of through Ongoing Monitoring of performance of Internal Audit Department and periodic independent assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Management or equivalent.
- Internationally recognized professional accounting/auditing qualification obtained by examination (e.g.CA/CPA/ACCA/CIA)
- 6-8 years audit experience with reputable organization.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A