Website Expo 2020 Dubai
The Commercial department services key partners and sponsors, who are set to grow in number as Expo 2020 approaches. The team proactively plans and supports partners with developing marketing activation plans to maximize their sponsorship of Expo 2020 Dubai. The team also liaises with various Expo 2020 Dubai departments to ensure partner rights and benefits are implemented.
- Daily monitoring the Store’s pages ensuring functionality – both Arabic and English. Flagging and correcting any errors found among all involved parties;
- Quality control and quality assurance of the online store’s pages, the listings and all related marketing activities;
- Content creation, including the production of visual merchandizing of the online store as per the merchandising plan. Review and cross checking against guidelines ensuring consistency and quality;
- Manage the library of all creative assets;
- Work in conjunction with the Online retail manager, relevant Stakeholders and various parties on all marketing activities to be used across multiple channels. Coordinate any other ecommerce and digital marketing activity on Expo channels;
- Coordinate regular photoshoots with all involved parties (logistics, licensees, studios, the creative studio);
- Support with reports generation and record keeping;
- Monitor customer reviews and rating; flagging any issue that needs addressing, plus assist in resolving any customer service escalated case.
- 4+ years’ ecommerce or digital marketing experience, with basic Photoshop/graphic artist experience, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Fluent in English and Arabic;
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Digital marketing experience;
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
Company: Expo 2020 Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A