Website Expo 2020 Dubai
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for the overall positioning of Expo 2020 in domestic and international markets. This includes creating compelling stories and campaigns for a wide range of audiences across a breadth of platforms, liaising with internal and external stakeholders including Partners and International Participants to ensure consistency in message and identify opportunities for collaboration, and building relationships with local and international media. The team is also tasked with maintaining Expo owned channels including digital and social, upholding the integrity of the Expo 2020 brand across all touchpoints, facilitating commercial media partnerships, providing technical and content services to broadcasters, and managing sponsorship and brand ambassador relationships.
The purpose of the Account Executive/Officer – Partner Marketing & Communications is to contribute to the coordination and delivery of a 360 Marcoms plan for a portfolio of sponsorship partners in their journey to and throughout the Event.
- Support Team colleagues with coordination and delivery of Marketing & Communications plans;
- Work collaboratively with Expo’s Intelligence, Strategy & Sales to monitor and report the performance of partner campaigns and activity;
- Prepare monthly reporting for Department Chief, Head, Internal Expo stakeholders (including Audit, Commercial & Finance);
- Update Partners regularly on news & developments from Expo 2020;
- Keep Expo 2020 stakeholders updated on Partner planning, campaigns & relevant business updates;
- Monitor the review & approval flow of partner assets via Expo brand portal to ensure timely and efficient turn-around in compliance with brand guidelines;
- Coordinate Partner requests for adhoc reporting. Plus business support related queries, including access to Expo site for Marcoms related activities;
- Ensure continual and up to date adherence to Expo policies, procedures and frameworks.
- +1 years of experience in Marketing & Communications, with preferable Account Exec or Partner management experience, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within the relevant field;
- Enthusiastic, results and detail orientated, creative, able to work in a fast paced, start-up environment, adaptable and comfortable with change;
- Excellent working with groups;
- Experience in delivering multi-channel campaigns, including ATL, social media, email, events & online promotions;
- Ability to read / write / speak Arabic.
Company: Expo 2020 Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A