Website Expo 2020 Dubai
The Communications, Marketing & Sales department takes an integrated approach to raising awareness of and amplifying Expo 2020’s rich and diverse value proposition, driving engagement, participation and visitation both locally and internationally. The department also seeks to support the positioning of the UAE more widely, as well as enhance the impact of the Expo in both the pre and post event phases including its long-term legacy.
- Delivering a high quality BI platform to the Marketing department, define the overall reporting strategy and structure Marketing, based on divisional KPIs, required data to inform strategic decision and others business needs;
- Define data requirements and analytical needs in order to design dashboards, visualization, required statistical and forecasting functions and define reporting/dashboard hierarchy for Sales Marketing and Communication function;
- Produce frequency based reports for Marketing covering all the sub functions of marketing as well as ad hoc reports, perform ETL and data validation/cleaning for dashboard reporting, work with the media team to define the requirements of the DMP and help build conversion ready audiences;
- Work with the CRM team to build audiences and reporting frameworks for the CRM team, technical development of Tableau based dashboards, periodic data refresh and support for dashboards, develop contingency reporting planning strategy;
- Support the social media team with Social media listening and analytics and support the partner marketing team with the partner reports;
- Define KPIs for each department within marketing based on the business goals and objectives;
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in media analytics, social media analytics etc, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Must have excellent project and stakeholders management skills, with the mental agility to covers various topics at the same time;
- Experience with working with Google Tag Manager, Google analytics Google Campaign manager etc;
- Experience working with DMP platforms like Bluekai, SAP;
- Experience working with Social media analytics tools like Social Bakers, Brandwatch, sprinkler etc;
- Expertise in ETL process and SQL queries;
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as, Tableau, Qlick or others and statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing and regression;
- Arabic speaker.
Company: Expo 2020 Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A